About the Summit
More than $30 billion is soon to be infused into Louisiana and the U.S. Gulf Coast! This is a game-changer for the region, providing enormous new economic and business opportunities. Be an important part of this process!
Get the latest information at this all-day regional and national conference from top leaders on:
- $4 billion in BP criminal fine monies
- Up to $20 billion in RESTORE Act monies
- $8 billion in BP lawsuit settlement monies
- New BP oil spill claims process
- New monies, programs, and contracts for economic development, environmental restoration, tourism, real estate, construction, and more!
The Summit will feature local, state, and national government, business, and nonprofit decision-makers providing the latest information on when the massive new monies will arrive and sharing strategies on what the monies should be spent on. New programs and contracts could be developed for tourism, real estate, infrastructure development, new energy development, disaster preparedness, construction, education, and environmental restoration. According to Congressional estimates, the new funding, programs, and contracts will benefit the Gulf Coast beginning soon and will last for the next ten years.
The Summit will consist of top speakers at morning and afternoon general sessions, an exhibition of leading companies, a networking luncheon, and a VIP leadership reception.
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in the new BP oil spill claims process
- Companies interested in generating new business in tourism, real estate, infrastructure development, new energy development, disaster preparedness, construction, education, and environmental restoration
- Law firms
- Banks, investment firms, investment funds
- Members of Congress and Congressional staff
- Governors and state legislators
- City and county commissioners and other local community leaders
- U.S. military leaders at Gulf Coast bases
- Local, state, and national emergency preparedness leaders
- Tourism and economic development agencies and organizations
- Local, state, and national chambers of commerce
- Companies and agencies specializing in job creation and management
- Schools, colleges, and universities
- Environmental agencies and organizations
- Healthcare agencies and organizations
Seating is limited! Register now online
• Free registration is provided to government and military officials and the news media.
• The early registration fee is $375.00, providing you with the morning and afternoon general sessions, the networking luncheon, and the exhibition.
• The VIP early registration fee is $475.00, providing you with the morning and afternoon general sessions, the networking luncheon, the exhibition, AND a very special VIP Reception with key decision-makers on Sunday evening, June 30.
We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans!