About the Summit
You are invited to attend the 4th Annual Gulf Coast Restoration Summit, scheduled for Monday, June 9 in New Orleans. The Summit features local, state, and national leaders providing the latest information on environmental restoration and economic development priorities for RESTORE Act and similar funds.
Nearly 300 business, government, and community leaders participated in the 3rd Annual Gulf Coast Restoration Summit in New Orleans on July 1, 2013.
Plaquemines Parish President Billy Nungesser provided the Keynote Address.
The all-day regional and national conference also featured key government, business, and nonprofit decision-makers sharing strategies on what RESTORE Act and other monies should be spent on to empower the economic development and environmental restoration of the Gulf Coast.
The Summit consisted of top speakers at morning and afternoon general sessions, and a VIP leadership reception the previous evening.
- Anyone interested in the new BP oil spill claims process
- Companies interested in generating new business in tourism, real estate, infrastructure development, new energy development, disaster preparedness, construction, education, and environmental restoration
- Law firms
- Banks, investment firms, investment funds
- Senior Congressional staff
- State agencies
- Parish presidents and other parish government officials
- City and county commissioners and other local community leaders
- U.S. military leaders at Gulf Coast bases
- Local, state, and national emergency preparedness leaders
- Tourism and economic development agencies and organizations
- Local, state, and national chambers of commerce
- Companies and agencies specializing in job creation and management
- Schools, colleges, and universities
- Environmental agencies and organizations
- Healthcare agencies and organizations
As a public service, free registration was provided to government and military officials, students, and the news media.
We enjoyed seeing you in New Orleans!